I was in a foul mood and had changed my status to 'Harini is sad'. This is a Gtalk conversation a few minutes later:
7:11 PM Minor: y babe?
7:12 PM me: nothing...jsut missed a scholarship
Minor: oh....never mind
7:13 PM itni fight nahi maar
thoda chill maar
me: okie..
:-)
Minor: :)
good girl
wht else is up???
:)
7:14 PM me: kuch nahi
chal raha hai
7:16 PM Minor: hmm
And I still don't know who that was! Though I am sure it is someone who I know very well from NM because of the vocab and the tone of that chat. So poeple, please put up a good photograph in the space given. Or mention your name and not stuff like Minor Catastrophe. Because that is what exactly happens when I get all embarrassed about asking for your identity and choose to have very generic chats instead :-(
And if you are Minor Catastrophe and reading this, feel free to buzz me and call me names. And reduce my guilt quotient :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
u didn't get any idea from the email id?? strange!! but hota hai sabke saath kabhi kabhi [:P]!!
there can be worse side-effects of texting.. see it here [:P]
chhota sa doubt...
was the email id not of any help?
Minor Catastrophe is Anupriya Vohra. Tch tch, 2 months and you forget all your seniors!
@ naween: thank god...am feeling much better now :-P
@ rohit: yeah, i saw the mail id and figured out later...
@ sumana: chance pe dance??!! btw, u guys are highly missed...with maxi bazaar team names reminding us of the lovebirds that were :-D
Post a Comment